[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Help with basic install of JBoss on SUSE 10.1 SP2

harperml do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 16:25:36 EST 2009

Hi,

The zip file I am using is jboss-4.2.3.GA.zip. However, I was just informed by support for the vendor whose application depends on JBOSS that I must run version 4.0.5. So I will download the jboss-4.0.5.GA.zip file. Will that work OK with the JDK 1.5.0_17 that I currently have?

I suspect this will not make a difference in my problem. I do agree that it must be something like what you suspect. Something with my SUSE setup or configuration maybe.

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204452#4204452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204452