[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: file transfer via SOAP and RPC

mendret do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 05:45:17 EST 2009

just for completeness, problem was that i used some wrong libs

now everything is working except an dii client, which still throws exceptions like this:

  | org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to find read method or field for property 'commandMap' in class javax.activation.DataHandler
  |    at org.jboss.xb.binding.introspection.ClassInfo.getFieldInfo(ClassInfo.java:82)

or if i specify the url to the WSDL

  | org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mapping for: {http://server/}tns:documentPayload
  |    at org.jboss.ws.metadata.builder.jaxrpc.JAXRPCMetaDataBuilder.buildInputParameter(JAXRPCMetaDataBuilder.java:264)

so it would be nice if someone is able to tell me what the problem is and what i should do to resolve it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204661#4204661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204661