[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss AS 5.0.0.GA doesn't have bundled Ejb3

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 09:41:12 EST 2009

"skajotde" wrote :
  | It would be nice release notes (http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=655817&group_id=22866) describe this relation. It is great that EJB3 can be standalone product but from JEE view is couply integrated with application server so I think version matrix with EJB3 vs JBossAS should be documented.

Thanks for the helpful feedback.

We'd provided release notes during the release process, and it looks like they haven't made it up.  Over the next couple weeks we'll be smoothing out the bumps in the road (like this).

WRT Version Matrix, something like the following would suffice:

EJB3 Plugin Version        AS Version
  | 1.0.0                       5.0.0.GA
  | 1.0.1                       5.0.1.GA
  | 1.0.2                       5.0.1.GA