[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Populating DropDown list from database in the Task form

giridhar_be do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 10:06:23 EST 2009

Hi All,

I want to populate dropdown list values from database table in the Task form.

I know how to do in the JSF, first we have to declare ManageBean in the faces-config.xml and use selectManyMenu for display. Bean will extract data from database that returns list of values.

In JBPM processdefinition how to do this.? There is no faces-config.xml file when we created new processdefnition.

One way is I have to edit faces-config.xml in the jbpm-console.war; Is there any otherway I can do this task.

Extracting data from databse and showing those values in drop down list in the JBPM Task form.

Thanks in advance...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204727#4204727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204727