[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Error while closing connection from a pool

rohit.macherla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 26 23:20:21 EST 2009

Hi Vickyk,
Thanks for the reply.
My WebService does just this :

Fetches the connection (Using the connection pool)
Invokes a PL/SQL procedure and fetches the result
Closes the connection and the JDBC statements.

The WebService ends after closing the connection.
What I meant by the 'next invocation' was :
The first invocation of the WebService works fine. But from the second invocation, the part where I 'fetch the connection' fails.
I tried to print the wrapped connection's status and the underlying connection's status just after I fetch the connection and I find that both are open for the first invocation, and from the second invocation onwards, the wrapped connection is open and the underlying connection is closed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204869#4204869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204869