[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSSE UsernameToken without HTTP basic auth?

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 03:40:37 EST 2009

"mikaeljl" wrote :
  | Afaik the postConstruct and predestroy annotations have not been supported on a pojo webservice before, when was this support added?

Since JBossWS 3.0.5 release.
"mikaeljl" wrote :
  | Anyway, I can see that the constructor and the postCreate method is called once for each request. But I never see the preDestroy/finalizer being called. The only way getting a call to these methods is to redeploy the service.

Yes, the POJO endpoint is created for each request.
It's not shared accross clients.
We need to check JAXWS spec whether POJO endpoint ccould be shared.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204901#4204901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204901