[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Populating DropDown list from database in the Task form

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 06:25:43 EST 2009

The admin console is limited in more ways (look and feel, security, etc...) currently a (yet another) new admin console is being developed, where this kind of functionality is being discussed. The problem, is, where to retrieve this data from? A process variable? A database? A file? A bean? It is difficult (resource wise) to support all.

Personally I develop a ui almost as fast now with seam/jsf/xforms and some basic beans I've written that the admin console is almost just an admin console. I do not even use it for RAD anymore. So for me it realy paid of to invest some time in a gui

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204956#4204956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204956