[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: round robin on Jboss 5

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 13:18:11 EST 2009

"yairogen" wrote :
  | Can you tell me something about a replacement?
  |
  | Maybe a JBoss spring bean? I heard there is something of the sort that is Cluster aware.

Not that I know of, but there are lots of things out there.

Anyway, looking at your config and the JndiObjectFactoryBean code, I don't see any issue there. It's doing a single lookup of the EJB proxy, so any code you have that uses your "EjbService" Spring bean is using that single EJB proxy. So the behavior you are seeing suggests a problem in the JBoss clustering code, e.g. the proxy is not getting properly updated with the new cluster topology after you restart the node. I'll see if I can reproduce.

I'm assuming this is an Stateless Session Bean; correct me if I'm wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205051#4205051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205051