[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: FreeMarker IDE Hangs Consistently

kaliatech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 14:31:36 EST 2009

I've done a little reading on Internet, but have not yet looked at Freemarker IDE source.  My best guess at this point is that the Freemarker outline view has small resource leak somewhere with respect to the image icons that it uses.  It might or might be multi-threading related.  It's also possible that the image handle leak is actually somewhere else, but is accelerated when using FreeMarker plugin.

Is there any way to disable the Freemarker outline view?  (I can try hiding/removing it from my perspective, but I get the sense it is still executing in the background. I'll try it for a while though.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205059#4205059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205059