[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Error while deploying MDB on JBoss 4.2.3

hemalyadav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 15:25:05 EST 2009

Hello ,
I m trying to do parallel message processing through my mdb by making multiple instance of my MDB by @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "ReceiverThreads", propertyValue = "5")on JBOSS but I m getting following error.

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error for ActivationSpec class org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec as JavaBean; - nested throwable: (java.beans.IntrospectionException: No property found for: ReceiverThreads on JavaBean: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsActivationSpec at 186b570(ra=null destination=queue/TestQueue isTopic=false tx=true durable=false reconnect=10 provider=java:/DefaultJMSProvider user=null maxMessages=1 minSession=1 maxSession=15 keepAlive=60000 useDLQ=true DLQHandler=org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.dlq.GenericDLQHandler DLQJndiName=queue/AOMANotificationDLQ DLQUser=null DLQMaxResent=1))

I also tried to configure MaxPoolSize with following Annotation
@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "MaxPoolSize", propertyValue = "5")
got failed with same error as above saying property = MaxPoolSize" not found.

Please help to resolve this error.

Thanks In Advance,
Hemal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205071#4205071