[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Server to Server Trusted Jaas Subject

joseph.valerio@yale.edu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 15:38:15 EST 2009

I have the need to configure two JBoss applications servers, such that Jaas authenticated user on JBossServer1 can access EJBs on JBossServer2 where JBossServer2 trusts JBossServer1's Subject.  I have been told that this can be done, but I am having trouble finding a how-to.  If rmi+ssl SecurityManager is the key to all this, please confirm before I enter another very deep rabbit hole.

Thanks in advance,

- Joe Valerio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205076#4205076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205076