[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Finding process instances by vars

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 07:30:34 EST 2009

I like storing the data in the process itself,
The process itself makes a usage of the process vars (for decisions for example) and it makes my programming much easier (instead of loading few domain models I just load the process and thats it)

I have thousands of processes, having almost duplicated entries is not fun to maintain.

Well, back to this thread, is there a way to retrieve a process by var? are there any instructions how to do that?

It seems to be pretty complicated since there is the context between the process instance and its vars.

Any clue?

Thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205210#4205210