[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBOSS not loaded

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 12:08:50 EST 2009

Look back at the link I posted, it discusses the options.

The main question is - what is it that you want to check? That HTTP is ready? That web services are ready? That RMI is ready? That the messaging service is ready? That application X is deployed and ready? And there are others. Each is its own service, each handled by its own mbean. You can always query the corresponding mbean to see if it is started. Or you can issue a benign request, and if you get an acceptable response, you know that the service has started. I used this last method in one of the products that I developed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205331#4205331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205331