[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss Tools eclipse issue

blewinski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 28 12:42:56 EST 2009

Peter -

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. This morning I started over from scratch re-installing eclipse. I then through the Update Manager (my preferred method for installs) added the JBoss Tools and BIRT Update site. These were the instructions listed on the JBoss Tools Install page. When I click the Install button it indicates that Software Selections may be invalid. The following is what is provided in the details section:

anonymous wrote : Cannot complete the request.  See the details.
  | Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements
  | Match[requiredCapability:
  | org.eclipse.equinox.p2.iu/org.eclipse.birt.doc.feature.group/[2.3.0.v200805131-22-7w31191728b,2.3.0.v200805131-22-7w31191728b]].

I am not really sure what is missing. I think once I find this it should be all set. Do you know what this is or where I can get it?

Thanks again for the reply!

Brett

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205340#4205340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205340