[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - MDB Pool

Milind Chaudhari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 00:27:19 EST 2009

I   have to design the archtecture using Queue base messaging with message divern beans  for 500 clients where each client sending   300 messges per day.

Right now  I am mixing up as how to design this because of follwoing points:

 a)  How many queues I need to make, per client or dividing the number of clients per queue.

 b)  How to manage the MDB pool for above created queues.

If any one knows effective stuff for managing the MDB pool  then please  tell me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205437#4205437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205437