[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Masking URL

metku82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 02:32:31 EST 2009

Hullo.

I've been using jboss for my project development. Now i am nearing to the end of my project and i noticed a (somewhat critical issue).

is there a way to configure my urls from this

https://myprojectDeveloper.my/iumis/lainlain/kunciUniversitiAction.do?id=19&method=viewForPengesahan

into this

https://myProjectdeveloper.my/iumis/

this way i can hide all the method details and Ids. I've been googling around but still didnt find a viable solution. Do i have to fix every single jsp or it is already there waiting to be configured in jboss?

Many thanks in advance for any insights.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205451#4205451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205451