[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Deployment Problem

rpranav38 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 05:06:32 EST 2009

We are not able to deploy our workflow on JBoss 5.0.0 and are not able to view anything on
http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console

We are able to see JBoss console at http://localhost:8080 but jBPM console is not seen.

Any idea/tutorial how to bring up jBPM-console?

We are using Jbpm 3.3.1. We have a basic task node added to the workflow. When we run our test case as JUnit Test case, the results are as expected. Now we want to deploy this simple workflow.

Our deployment parameters are as follows-
Server Name: localhost
Server Port : 8080

This results into an exception, but once we replace localhost with IP address the connection is tested successfully and deployment is possible.. But this is not the expected behaviour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205481#4205481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205481