[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM, GPD eclipse plugin

nEoBrAiN do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 09:15:53 EST 2009

Hi folks,

my problem since weeks is that my current Eclipse (Version: 3.4.0
Build id: I20080617-2000) and also some Versions b4 have a Problem with the JBPM-GDP Designer-Plugin (3.1.6).
If i try such a simpe Process-Definition with 3 or 4 nodes/states, everythinks fine.
For larger Process-Definitions, there it hangs for over 20 Seconds if i try to save The Modified Diagramm.
Has anybody else the such Problems?
Is there any option i can use with my eclipse for a still better performance during work through large Process-Definitions?

thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205573#4205573

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205573