[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JAX-WS 2.0 and JAx-WS 2.1

liming22031 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 29 18:11:14 EST 2009

Hello all:

i use the following

JDK 5
JBoss 4.2.3 GA
JBossWS jbossws-native-3.0.5.GA
NetBean 6.5

I managed to created a JAX-WS web service successfully and deployed to JBoss. I'm able to view the wsdl file no problem either.

However, in NetBean 6.5, when I tried to create web service client by pointing to the wsdl location, I get the following error

You are loading JAX-WS 2.0 API from jar:file:./jboss-4.2.3.GA/client/jboss-jaxws.jar!/javax/xml/ws/Service.class but this tool requires JAX-WS 2.1 API.

I'm wondering what am I doing wrong? If I switch the server to GlassFish1, then I don't get the issue at all.

Any insight is greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205703#4205703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205703