[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Stopping deletes files in deploy-hasingleton

j-n00b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 30 05:17:08 EST 2009

Hi there!

I am running a JBoss 5.0.0.GA Cluster. The deployment consists of a simple SLSB in folder "all/deploy" and an MBean in "all/deploy-hasingleton". The MBean is supposed to run only on the Master Node, but is installed on all nodes. Failover, etc, works pretty fine. But when I stop one of the servers, the files in "deploy-hasingleton" are deleted! This is really annoying, because I have to copy the files there again, before restarting the server.

I tried different things to stop the server:
 - Ctrl-C in the console
 - shutdown.bat -S
 - net stop JBoss (when running as Service)
But the result was always the same.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,
Andre