[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Remoting2 - MC bean for SSL Connector

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 30 18:28:41 EST 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | But i don't see any test cases with that package in the AS5 testsuite. Maybe they have moved?

I created ServerConfiguration long before I put anything into AS, so probably that was figment of my imagination.  Sorry about that.  I'll update the ServerConfiguration javadoc.  However, there is an actual example now in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/remoting-jboss-beans.xml in AS5.

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | Could someone please point me to some document where i can find a MC bean configuration for setting up a SSL connector equivalent to ... But the missing part is, the passing of keystore url and password to the bean.

The only thing the Connector bean needs to know about is the ServerSocketFactory.  You could do something like:

  | <bean name="DomainServerSocketFactoryService" class="org.jboss.remoting.security.domain.DomainServerSocketFactoryService">
  |    <annotation>@org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMX(name="jboss.remoting:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SecurityDomainAdvanced",exposedInterface=org.jboss.remoting.security.domain.DomainServerSocketFactoryServiceMBean.class,registerDirectly=true)</annotation>
  |
  |    <property name="SecurityDomain">java:/jaas/SSLAdvanced</property>
  |    <depends>JaasSecurityDomain</depends>
  | </bean>
  |
  | <bean name="JaasSecurityDomain" class="org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityDomain">
  |    <constructor>
  |       <parameter>SSLAdvanced</parameter>
  |    </constructor>
  |    <property name="KeyStoreURL">localhost.keystore</property>
  |    <property name="KeyStorePass">opensource</property>
  | </bean>
  |
  | <bean name="ServerConfiguration" class="org.jboss.remoting.ServerConfiguration">
  |    <property name="serverParameters">
  |       <map keyClass="java.lang.String" valueClass="java.lang.Object">
  |          <entry>
  |             <key>serverSocketFactory</key>
  |             <value>jboss.remoting:service=ServerSocketFactory,type=SecurityDomainAdvanced</value>
  |          </entry>
  |        </map>
  |    </property>
  | </bean>
  |
  | <bean name="org.jboss.ejb3.RemotingConnector" class="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector">
  |    <property name="serverConfiguration">
  |       <inject bean="ServerConfiguration" />
  |    </property>
  | </bean>

Note that I added an annotation to the "DomainServerSocketFactoryService" bean to turn it into an MBean.  That's because "DomainServerSocketFactoryService" isn't really a ServerSocketInvoker, it just implements DomainServerSocketFactoryService, which *looks* like a ServerSocketFactory.  Remoting's org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker will use the MBean name to get a reference to the MBean.

I think that should work, but let me know if there are any problems.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206018#4206018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206018