[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Embedded server - how to create JMS Topic?

Leos.Bitto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 05:45:15 EDT 2009

"timfox" wrote : "Leos.Bitto" wrote :
  |   | Nice, but what is "session"?
  |
  | http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/jms/Session.html

We are misunderstood in this case. I need to create the topic, which this method does not accomplish - let me quote the specification:

Note that this method is not for creating the physical topic. The physical creation of topics is an administrative task and is not to be initiated by the JMS API. The one exception is the creation of temporary topics, which is accomplished with the createTemporaryTopic method.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241113#4241113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241113