[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Indentityservice- Jbpm4

nilspreusker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 05:07:23 EDT 2009

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : here's pointers on how to plug your own identity service

  | in jbpm.cfg.xml, remove the line
  |
  | <import resource="jbpm.identity.cfg.xml" />
  |
  | and add
  |
  |   <transaction-context>
  |   |     <object class="your.package.YourIdentitySessionImpl" />
  |   |   </transaction-context>
  |   |

  | YourIdentitySessionImpl should implement org.jbpm.pvm.internal.identity.spi.IdentitySession
  |
  | Making this identity pluggable is not our first target, but it was taken into the design.  Let us know how it goes.   I'll add these notes to the developers guide.  And update them with your feedback.

This post in the jBPM developers forum (http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239322) pointed me to what I was doing wrong... After removing the import of jbpm.identity.cfg.xml it all works fine now. Thanks for your help!

Nils

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241091#4241091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241091