[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Thread Pool questions

andy.miller@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 09:02:23 EDT 2009

"gaohoward" wrote : I know in JBoss Remoting there is difference in handling VM local and remote calls. But I don't know about the details. You can ask the remoting forum or the remoting doc. In JBM doc, you can also find some of the key remoting parameters too.

  | Howard

Since my case is in JVM I really don't see how remoting has anything to do with it, and right in the jms-ds.xml file is the maxPoolSize parameter.

Right now, my assumption is the maxPoolSize paramter in jms-ds.xml is controlling the server thread pool for in JVM calls, but it would be nice to know that without digging through the source.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241188#4241188

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241188