[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Multiple Cache Loaders

LORDs_diakonos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 12:51:18 EDT 2009

OK I have tried to extend the FileCacheLoader and use that to test what I am after.  The issue is that I have break points on isCharacterPortableTree and isCharacterPortableLocation but I am not hitting either method and I don't understand why.  I know my class is being loaded as I also put a break point in the constructor.  But my get, puts or isCharacterPortableLocation methods are never called.

I was hoping to do this and test my case mentioned above to ignore a specific region in this cacheLoader. Basically I don't want one of the regions in disk cache but only memory cache.

My config is as follows

  |  <attribute name="IsolationLevel">READ_COMMITTED</attribute>
  |
  | <attribute name="CacheLoaderConfig">
  | 	<config>
  | 	   <passivation>false</passivation>
  | 	   <cacheloader>
  | 	      <class>com.dotmarketing.business.TestLoader</class>
  | 	      <properties>
  | 	         location=/Users/jasontesser/dev/dotcms/trunk/cachetest
  | 	         check.character.portability=true
  | 	      </properties>
  | 	      <async>false</async>
  | 	      <fetchPersistentState>true</fetchPersistentState>
  | 	      <ignoreModifications>false</ignoreModifications>
  | 	   </cacheloader>
  | 	</config>
  | </attribute>

And my class