[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deplyoment failing in jboss-5.1.0.GA

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 04:11:15 EDT 2009

Hi Subin,

you have a very old xerces version, I did not even find it in the archives of the xerces homepage ;-). So I cannot check what files it contains. Hopefully you have the xerces download package somewhere and can check what JARs it contains.
I found a 2.6.2 on my machine, and this contained xmlParserAPIs.jar, xml-apis.jar, xercesSamples.jar, xercesImpl.jar and resolver.jar. So all of those should be removed.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241388#4241388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241388