[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message bridge performance in WAN

jjacobwip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 09:24:07 EDT 2009

Thanks, we had already gone through JBM docs.

What we noticed is that when MaxtBatchTime is set as 1 milli second, bridge is sending only one message. According to that in one second, bridge should send 1000 messages which is not the case. What we would like to know is why the bridge is taking that much time to consume the messages. For 50 messages, bridge is taking almost 4 secs to consume. Our requirement is to process 650K+ messages over the WAN in 1 hour.

We tried with higher values for batchtime, but the through put was still low.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241484#4241484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241484