[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Query tasks by process context

sbhatti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 16:33:37 EDT 2009

I am using JBPM 3.3 and would like to query TaskInstance(s) by the process context of the workflow. I am using Spring 2.5 based HibernateTemplate. I would like to do something like:

        List tasks = getHibernateTemplate().findByNamedParam("from " + TaskInstance.class.getCanonicalName() where variable.name = :name and variable.value =:value", paramNames, values);

All of my context values are simple strings, can someone suggest a way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241604#4241604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241604