[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - where to put ORACLE App Server's orion-web.xml's stuff in jb

shalley.singh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 01:29:56 EDT 2009

hi all,

i am involved in migrating a web application from oracle application server to jboss 5GA. In Oracle Application Server we have a file orion-web.xml which have certain code like:

 <orion-web-app

  |      ><web-app>
  |
  |        <filter-mapping>
  |
  |         <filter-name>logonFilter</filter-name>
  |
  |          <dispatcher>authform</dispatcher>
  |
  |        </filter-mapping>
  |
  |     </web-app>
  |

  |   <web-app-class-loader search-local-classes-first="true" include-war-manifest-class-path="false"/>
  |  </orion-web-app>

my problem is where to put this stuff in jboss as jboss does not have any orion-web.xml.

please help me out.
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241638#4241638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241638