[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebServiceException: Undefined port type

sty777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 07:26:03 EDT 2009

I had the same problem with JBoss AS 5.0.1 and JBossWS 3.1.1. I looked at one of the samples (, which comes with the JBossWS distribution) under webservice folder. It uses EndpointInterface.java in the client deployment (see the comment at the top in the class). Basically it's pretty much the same as the remote interface - EJB3RemoteInterface, but with a few more annotations.

I created a new interface following the above and replaced "HelloRemote" with it and it worked.

I followed one of the tutorials, which used JBoss AS 5.0.0 CR2 and JBossWS 3.0.4. So, there may be some differences.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241697#4241697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241697