[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: BerkeleyDB Deadlock Exception from JBoss Cache Loader: B

niuxuetao_fiserv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 08:53:47 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot Galder for your help!

What I need from Pojo cache is that it returns the same reference of object with the same fqn under the same node, which is what jboss core cache probably cannot do at the moment.

Do you know any way to use jboss core cache with the reference comparability as what pojo cache provides?

Maybe my use case can further clarify what we need:

What we are caching is a pojo (say A) composed of a list of other pojos(say B) that are further composed of a map of other pojos(say C). Each A is about 5k-100k size. The operations to the A(s) have the following properties:

- High put/removal of A
- Low put/removal of B and C
- High reading of A,B,C

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241714#4241714