[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.1.0.M1 Download - Broken Links

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 10:27:49 EDT 2009

The links are/were all correct but sf.net had a migration this week that for some reason have caused large parts of jboss archived downloads to disappear. I know other projects have reported the same. I've opened an issue against sf.net to hear about JBoss Tools missing binaries: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/1857

About updatesite:
jboss.org have done a migration Tuesday (unrelated to sf.net) that might have caused some period of outages for the update site - I see it online and just used it so please try again.

Sorry about it but right now i'm in the mercy of sf.net to get back with the binaries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241731#4241731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241731