[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Saving long spanning process in jBPM 4.0

nazarfm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 12:23:40 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In jBPM 3.0 we could save the state of the process to the database and later access it later. I was wondering how to do this with jBPM 4.0 since, jbpmcontext is not in the api.

For those who want to know what exactly I'm doing, I have an asynchronous web-service that uses callback method. After a state initiates the web-service, I want to save the state and only when the callback method is called, I want to proceed further.

Any suggestions and comments are welcome :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241751#4241751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241751