[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: jboss Web-Console Memory

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 16:52:25 EDT 2009

"rasa" wrote : What is this ????

What do you mean? I gave you a few suggestions for things you could try, and you indicated that none of those were possible. You mentioned a prior discussion but gave no link to that discussion. (No, I will not search for that discussion - it is your responsibility to provide clear information so that we can help you solve your problem.) So if you cannot do the things that would help you, what would you have me do?

anonymous wrote : But i don't how to identify which program takes more memory.

Either use a memory profiler (jmap, VisualVM, Eclipse MAT), or run one app at a time.  Hmm, you have AS 3.2.5, which JDK? Most of the tools I am familiar with need JDK 5 or 6. And what OS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241765#4241765

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241765