[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Binding Twiddle only with localhost

sramhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 4 07:30:19 EDT 2009

Hi All

We are in need to bind the twiddle locally. By which we will be able to invoke it only in the local machine and the remote access thro twiddle will be blocked.

I googled and got the below link to do wat i needed

see "*Binding the JMX invoker to localhost - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:* " in

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-5477

When i tried the above mentioned steps and started the server, i get this deployment exception.