[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessagingException when deploying ear

nbhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 5 21:05:19 EDT 2009

Clebert, thanks so much for the pointers. You are correct, the default configuration in beta3 does not contain either the in-vm connector or the acceptor. After adding both, the exception went away.

Just out of curiosity, is this intentional? I would prefer that the default configuration worked right out of the box. I know JMS, but having to learn about acceptors, connectors and configuration is yet another impediment for noobs to adopt JBM. In any case, JBM 2.0 is looking like a great product in the making. Keep up the good work!

Thanks.
Naresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241873#4241873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241873