[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deleting a Process Definition throws Exception

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 05:30:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using jBPM 3.2 with jbpm bpel 1.1.1.GA.

I am trying to delete a bpel process definition using the deleteProcessDefinition API on Grpah Session Object . This is my code for the delete

  | graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | graphSession .deleteProcessDefinition(Long.parseLong(processDefId));

But I am getting this exception while executing that API
  | 14:40:34,147 WARN  [JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 23503
  | 14:40:34,147 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] ERROR: update or delete on table "jbpm_token" violates foreign key constraint "fk_scopeinst_token" on table "bpel_scopeinstance"
  |   Detail: Key (id_)=(246) is still referenced from table "bpel_scopeinstance".
  | 14:40:34,147 ERROR [AbstractFlushingEventListener] Could not synchronize database state with session
  | org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not delete: [org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token#246]
  | 	at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:71)
  | 	at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43)
  | 	at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.delete(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2541)
  | 	at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.delete(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2697)
  | 	at org.hibernate.action.EntityDeleteAction.execute(EntityDeleteAction.java:74)
  | 	at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.execute(ActionQueue.java:250)

All the process instances are ended, in fact I only have one process instance and that is ended. Any Idea why this is happening. Do I need to do anything before calling the delete API?

Thanks in Advance
Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241929#4241929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241929