[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - passing context information in remote bean

david.boaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 09:02:18 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have an existing API with already defined method signatures. The interface is a @Stateful @Remote bean.

I'd like to pass additional information (not part of the signature) to the bean. for example, to pass the user locale and timezone.
(actually, we did a similar trick with our existing WebService interface using the SOAP Headers).

Is it possible to use a 'context' that will contain that additional information? How the client should write to that context, and how the service should extract that information?

Thanks, David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241974#4241974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241974