[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Getting user credentials from portal authentication

ndrw_cheung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 16:07:15 EDT 2009

I use an older version of the portal (version 2.4) and I can do that. What we did was we extended the Login module and "save" the password into an attribute in the session. Sample code below:

 HttpServletRequest request =
         (HttpServletRequest)javax.security.jacc.PolicyContext.getContext("javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest");
        request.getSession().setAttribute("pwd", myPassword);

Hope that helps.

  -Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242057#4242057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242057