[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clusted FailOver doesn't seem to work correctly with Bri

artp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 17:44:45 EDT 2009

I tried setting SupportsFailOver to true on the Connection. Then, I tried testing failover by taking down node B0, and fail over worked, messages went to B1. After i period of time i brought up B0 and took down B1. Messages never got delievered to B0 and piled up in the message/deliver count queue. I brought up B1, and still nothing happened until i took down B0, then fail over occured and B1 processed the backlog of messages. Next i took down B1 and once again i end up in the messages stuck situation.

It seems to me that FailOver works the first time I take down node B0, but after that FailOver doesn't work properly. Is there anything else i can try?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242073#4242073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242073