[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Using SUN's SAAJ implementation

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 02:40:21 EDT 2009

Hi

I have been struggling to get a JAX-RPC client to work on JBoss. The reason seems to be due to the CRLF characters inserted between the elements of the SOAP request. This does not happen when running outside of JBoss using SUN's SAAJ.
Also when I deploy my EAR file on Glassfish, it works properly, but not on JBoss 5.1.0. And I really do not want to use Glassfish as we use JBoss for everything else. Can I force my application to use SUN's SAAJ instead of JBoss' ?

Regards
Alfred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242100#4242100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242100