[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM4: Error deleting process definition history (with fix)

kevinw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 04:14:30 EDT 2009

I'm currently running against jBPM 4 trunk and encountered following error when cleaning up after a test case:

  | Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation FK_HAI_HPI table: JBPM4_HIST_ACTINST in statement [delete from JBPM4_HIST_PROCINST where ID_=? and DBVERSION_=?]
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.throwError(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:105)
  | 	at org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.delete(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2551)
  | 	... 37 more

Turning around the order of deletion in DeleteDeploymentCmd fixes this issue on my end. Here's the diff:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242115#4242115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242115