[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Dependency injection is not working

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 07:06:21 EDT 2009

<env-entry-name>com.messaging.messagemanager.receiving.IncomingMessageHandler/applicationName</env-entry-name>

Change this to:

<env-entry-name>applicationName</env-entry-name>

The syntax that you used seems to be applicable when a injection-target is used instead of java annotations.
anonymous wrote :
  | Any good references/internet link that could help me to understand the structure of an ear file or how to use ejb-jar.xml and persistence.xml in ear are also welcome.

Section 16.4.1 of the EJB3 spec has the details about the syntax and some examples.

Having said that, i am surprised that you are seeing a different behaviour for MDBs. Let us know how that change goes.

By the way, which version of JBoss AS do you use?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242153#4242153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242153