[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - JBoss 5.1 class loading question

slc99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 18:16:09 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have a class loading question in JBoss 5.1.

In JBoss 4.x, from ear we could use the method 'addURL' of 'org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader' to load classes from a jar file (The jar file is under a directory somewhere)

But in JBoss 5.1, this class is removed. Instead it is using a new class org.jboss.classloader.spi.base.BaseClassLoader.

My question is: how to load classes from a jar file under a certain directory in JBoss 5.1.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242305#4242305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242305