[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Problem with jboss class loader

kevinjohn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 07:54:04 EDT 2009

Env. details:
OS : Solaris
Jboss : JBoss 3.2.X

Issue Description:

One of the module of my application is using Axis.jar. My application also have web module. Sometime when i access the web module of my application, the browser is report JasperException Unable to comple jsp file.

When i investigated, i found this is because of conflicts of jar files on the server. The jar file are servlet-api.jar which is come along with the Jboss and other is servlet-api-2.3.jar which is coming Axis2.war.  When i remove the server-api-2.3.jar file from Axis.war, appication is working fine, i mean the jsp's are compiling. But sometimes the jsps are compiling when i  restarted the server, even if the jar file is present in Axis2.war. I want to know how the jboss is compiling the jsps when i restart the server? how jboss resolving the conflict when restarting the server? why the conflict is coming inbetween?

Hope to receive a convincing answer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242401#4242401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242401