[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Some Questions about Spring JBPM4 Integration

rmoskal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 10:35:17 EDT 2009

Greetings all:

I've been working with the excellent demo project posted by Andries Inzé that shows how to integrate Spring and jBPM4 at http://www.inze.be/andries/.  I've managed to get things working against the trunk code but not CR1.  I see how we can pass arguments to the java objects in the spring context:

<env type=”org.jbpm.pvm.internal.history.HistorySession”/>

I'm curious as to what else can be passed to the java object.  Like I'd like to get a copy of the actual Execution.  HistorySession has only one method.

Also will it be possible to declare  nodes that pull from the Spring context?

I'm super excited about the combination of Spring/jBPM4.

Thanks and regards,

Robert Moskal
Most Media
brooklyn, USA