[jboss-user] [JBoss OSGi] - Re: JBossOSGi source archive

VincentGR do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 04:03:25 EDT 2009

Yes but my pb is that I have no access to the SVN servers, and not all the projects provide source archives. My point is not to build the individual projects, but to build a distribution of jboss-osgi/trunk.

I think it would make sense to aggregate the sources of the various projects into a single archive, at least when version of jboss-osgi is released. This avoids having to collect the appropriate version of each sub-project.

Another approach would be to provide individual Maven source artifacts for all projects, and a source artifact for the jboss-osgi project.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242533#4242533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242533