[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Changinh connection state in CMP EJB

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 04:42:26 EDT 2009

"dimonv" wrote :
  | Nevertheless I had a look into the patch suggested by Vicky and have some comments regarding org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool. Even if an RA supports re-authentication, its connections may not be put into a OnePool per default, since their CRIs e.g. types can differ.

What issue do you see here?

"dimonv" wrote :
  | Moreover if an RA supports re-authentication, it doesn't mean automatically that re-authentication should be applied, I think it's the matter of -ds.xml.

Not really IMO, the reauthentication would be decided at the RA level. The -ds.xml should then supply the infrastructure needed to support the reauthentication i.e reauthentication mechanish as in case of jdbc rar.
Logically re-authentication means a single pool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242541#4242541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242541