[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Single Sign On with LDAP Examples

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 04:53:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have to admit I don't know SSO, I had used only "simple" login modules up to now.
Digging around the docs,  I found that "org.jboss.security.idm.UsernameAndPasswordLoginModule" uses a "provider" attribute ( http://fisheye.jboss.org/viewrep/JBossSSO/dev/trunk/components/jboss_identity_management/src/main/org/jboss/security/idm/UsernameAndPasswordLoginModule.java ). If this is not present, it takes the default provider from a "jboss.sso:service=IdentityManager" MBean. Did you change there anything?

Maybe you could enhance the TRACE logging so that the LoginProvider logging is output, too.

But I fear I cannot help you much further.

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242546#4242546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242546