[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Problem creating top down web service

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 22:54:01 EDT 2009

I am using JBoss Tools 3.1M1 with JBoss SOA-P 4.3 as my server. I am trying to create a Top Down Web Service. First I set by JBossWS server in preferences. Next I created a Dynamic Web Project. Then copied in my XSD, created a WSDL using the WSDL Editor for a very simple service. The tried New -> Web Service ... I browsed to the wsdl, selected the server and WS runtime, left the default package name and JAX-WS specification , left Generate ... and Update ... checked, hit next, and got the following error message:

The system cannot find the path specified

What path is it looking for?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242741#4242741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242741